Online golf lessons
Get on top of your golf game with your own customized online lesson program. No matter what your golf level, Roy Holland, an experienced PGA professional will work with you through video and Skype to design a program tailored specifically to help you elevate your golf game.
Each month, Roy will set up a personalized coaching program for you based on your requirements and ability. From there, you can film a few short videos of your golf swing, email it directly to Roy, and get a response back within 48 hours with a solution.
Roy will conduct one-to-one progress report through Skype (ProGolftours) calls during the month.
Roy will guide you on what videos to send and will provide you with coaching that will help you make dramatic improvements to your game.
3 simple steps -
Within 48 hours you will receive an email notifying you that your video and professional comments are ready to view.
1. Golf tee-times and accommodation are all offered subject to availability.
2. Deposits and payments of balances will be stated in the booking procedure of each holiday.
3. No allowance can be made for tee-times not utilised or rooms not occupied during the period of the booking.
1. Prices quoted will include golf green fees, accommodation, breakfast and VAT, unless stated otherwise.
2. All rates are per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room, unless stated otherwise
3. No single room supplement is charged where a single room is available. If a twin or a double room is let as a single room, a supplement may be charged.
4. Non-golfer rates are available.
5. VAT is inclusive at 20%.
Clients are reminded that a holiday booking is a legally binding contract. If you cancel or shorten your holiday, you are still liable to pay. We therefore recommend all clients to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance when placing a Booking. Should you have to cancel your break for any reason, please inform us immediately in writing.
Cancellation charges are stated in the booking procedure for the holiday.
Please note that when cancellation falls within the terms of an Insurance Policy, the charges will normally be refunded to you by the Insurance Company on receipt of a valid claim.
In order to comply with the Package Travel, Package Tours and Package Holidays Regulations 1992, all client money is held in trust until the clients’ holiday has been completed. However, please note that most golf courses and accommodation providers require a deposit in order to confirm bookings. In this instance, client funds are released in order to ensure said bookings are confirmed.